<body>

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Gmail storage limit increased

Today I realized that my storage limit in my Gmail account is increased. It was 1499MB. When I refresh the page, the storage is increased again, now it's 1507MB. Well there are some rumors that Gmail will increase the storage limit into 2GB. Is it because that Yahoo! Mail is going to increase their free-mail storage into 1GB? Or is it just an April Fools joke? Well, we'll see about that tommorow. Hopefully it's not an April Fools joke. -- UPDATE -- Now my Gmail quota is 2050MB. I don't know if it will still increasing or not. But I think 2050MB is enough for now :p -- UPDATE -- Actually now the quota is still increasing about 0.00001 megabytes - 0.00002 megabytes per seconds. Kewl!! :p


posted by Belutz @ 4/02/2005 02:00:00 AM

my mood: The current mood of belutz at www.imood.com

belutz7978
Name :
Web URL :
Message :

Who Links Here

BlogFam Community

Free Shoutbox Technology Pioneer

Powered by Blogger
Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
XFN Friendly

Ubuntu Linux

Gelang Merah Untuk Anak Indonesia

Listed on BlogShares



Creative Commons License

Design by Beccary