<body>

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Saturday...

Saturday night, I went with Yogi, Buan, Rissa and Mario. We went to BFC Bar in Jl. Jaksa. We stay there until 1 AM. After that we go to Vertigo & X Lounge in Plaza Semanggi. The cover charge is Rp. 70.000,- Luckily my friend was paying it for me :p First, we saw the X Lounge, they playing R&B songs. Then they all want to go upstairs to Vertigo. In Vertigo they playing music that I don't understand hahaha.... In there I was thinking, what's wrong with all these people? Why the willing to waste a lot of money on alcoholic drinks? And I was thinking if government make a place like this, they could get a lot of money, and they can pay the debt to other countries. But that was just a thought that would never be come true. It's impossible that government would open a place like that. After a while, we go downstairs again to X Lounge. In X Lounge I manage my self to get a sit. It's a very comfortable place with all the people dancing and drinking. I really like to observe those people and wondering what were they thinking hahaha.... Guess I'm not a 'dugem' type of person. After that we went to eat 'bubur ayam' in tebet and we went home. This are the situation in vertigo, taken with Yogi's handphone (I know it's too dark :p) Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com When will I have a time not to think seriously and just enjoying my leisure time?


posted by Belutz @ 3/20/2005 10:20:00 PM

my mood: The current mood of belutz at www.imood.com

belutz7978
Name :
Web URL :
Message :

Who Links Here

BlogFam Community

Free Shoutbox Technology Pioneer

Powered by Blogger
Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
XFN Friendly

Ubuntu Linux

Gelang Merah Untuk Anak Indonesia

Listed on BlogShares



Creative Commons License

Design by Beccary