<body>

Sunday, March 20, 2005

My PC

Today, my PC's power supply is broke down. As usual, if there are some problem with my PC, I always get stress. Then I ask Yogi to accompany me to Mangga Dua Mall. Fortunately, he's going to Gambir to buy a ticket for his brother-in-law. In Mangga Dua Mall, the shop where I bought my PC is closed, so we look around for a power supply. We found some power supply, which is not cheap. Then we found a shop, that sold PC's accessories that I never saw before. Then we ask for power supply, and the price was so expensive. But then after a long talk, I finally decide to buy a power supply in that shop (not the expensive one). They say the power supply that I bought is a very good power supply, the brand is 'HEC'. And it cost me about 260 thousands rupiah for the 300w power supply. Well I hope they're right that the power supply that I bought is a very good one. And now, my PC is running well again. And luckily there's no other hardware are breakdown because of the power supply failure.


posted by Belutz @ 3/20/2005 10:45:00 PM

my mood: The current mood of belutz at www.imood.com

belutz7978
Name :
Web URL :
Message :

Who Links Here

BlogFam Community

Free Shoutbox Technology Pioneer

Powered by Blogger
Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
XFN Friendly

Ubuntu Linux

Gelang Merah Untuk Anak Indonesia

Listed on BlogShares



Creative Commons License

Design by Beccary