<body>

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Love and Pain

Love and Pain, two words which have two different meanings. But when you love someone you have to prepare to feel pain. Why? Because sometimes love isn't as beautiful as the meaning of 'Love' itself. When you love someone, sometimes you have to sacrifice something, something that you really like. Why? Because sometimes you're willing to do anything to get that 'Love'. But when you want to feel 'Love', you have to feel the 'Pain' so you appreciate the 'Love' feeling. Right now I feel the 'Pain'. Actually I always feel the 'Pain'. Maybe someday I could feel the 'Love'. Someday... Someone told me that I'm a sensitive guy, actually she put my name in her phonebook as 'Sensitive Guy'. I wish I'm not that sensitive about my surroundings. *kayaknya gw kebanyakan bikin tugas nih ya sampe ngelantur gini*


posted by Belutz @ 2/27/2005 11:38:00 PM

my mood: The current mood of belutz at www.imood.com

belutz7978
Name :
Web URL :
Message :

Who Links Here

BlogFam Community

Free Shoutbox Technology Pioneer

Powered by Blogger
Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
XFN Friendly

Ubuntu Linux

Gelang Merah Untuk Anak Indonesia

Listed on BlogShares



Creative Commons License

Design by Beccary